Starting Monday, August 1 the EuroPass Express starts out in England and will spend the next 12 weeks weaving up and down and across the continent.
Kerrie has set out the stops:
1. Monday 1 August England – this is our starting point, and as with all the countries we visit, you can choose exactly where your post takes us.
2. Monday, 8 August Spain/Portugal
3. Monday, 15 August France
4. Monday, 22 August Holland / Belgium
5. Monday, 29 August Denmark
6. Monday, 5 September Germany
7. Monday, 12 September Austria
8. Monday, 19 September Switzerland
9. Monday, 26 September The Czech Republic
10. Monday, 3 October Italy
11. Monday, 10 October Greece
12. Monday, 17 October Turkey
Each week participants will be invited to post:
1. A book review (create a new one or revive and old one); or
2. An author profile; or,
3. A reading syllabus for crime fiction either set in this country, or written by authors from this country
I have posts for several of the countries.
Some will be difficult. Holland / Belgium will be a challenge. At the present time I have no ideas for Austria and the Czech Republic.
Jose Ignacio at his blog, The Game’s Afoot, already has posts planned or ideas in place for every stop.
I hope there will be lots of participants. The more aboard the better the ride.